Have you signed up for online billing yet? It's convenient and easy to get started. Register today on our secure portal.
Find what matters to you: plans, providers and medications.
- Find and compare 'Ohana Medicare Advantage plans in your area. 'Ohana offers plans that may give you savings …
$0 or low monthly premiums.
Many plans with no deductibles.
No or low co-pays for primary care physician (PCP) visits.
More benefits than traditional Medicare.
Prescription drug coverage with all plans. (Just looking for prescription drug coverage? View our stand-alone prescription drug plans.)
- Explore our provider network. Find doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other providers near you. Our network gives you access to a variety of highly qualified professionals and facilities.
- Search our drug list (formulary) for your medications. You’ll find both brand-name drugs and cost-saving generics.
- Find important member materials. Our member materials page includes authorization forms, summary of benefits and evidence of coverage documents, member rights and much more.
- Enjoy healthy-lifestyle discounts. Members save with special offers on alternative medicine providers, medical alert systems, weight-loss programs, and more.
Do more online!
Current members can register on our secure, member-only website, where you can check a claim status, pay your monthly premium, update your account information and more. Get started today!
Enjoy the safety, reliability and convenience of having your prescriptions mailed directly to your door. Receive a three-month supply of Preferred Generic drugs (Tier 1) for a $0 co-payment during the Initial Coverage Stage, and standard shipping is always free.*
For important information about 'Ohana’s Medicare Advantage coverage including eligibility, benefits and more, please see our Conditions and Limitations page.
You have the right to file a grievance or provide feedback directly to Medicare about our plan. Complete and submit the Medicare Feedback and Complaint Form.
Medicare has an Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO) that can help you with complaints, grievances and information requests. Visit Medicare.gov for more information about Medicare and/or assistance with complaints and grievances.
*These savings occur when you use Ohana’s network mail-service pharmacy that offers preferred cost-sharing, instead of a network retail or mail-service pharmacy that offers standard cost-sharing. Other pharmacies are available in our network.
‘Ohana Health Plan, a plan offered by WellCare Health Insurance of Arizona, Inc. WellCare (HMO) is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in ‘Ohana (HMO) depends on contract renewal. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
H2491_HI027273_WCM_WEB_ENG CMS Approved
Last modified: 10/29/2014