Our hearts go out to all those affected by the recent wildfires in West Maui.
For Maui members affected by the wildfires, we want to ensure your medical needs are being met:
We made our usual authorization process easier during this time. This is so you can receive care from your doctors. Medications can be refilled at any time, even if it is too soon.
- Our medical transportation vendor is Intelliride. They can help with your transportation needs. Call 1-866-790-8858
- Disaster relief services are available through:
- Crisis counseling services:
- Child trauma resource information: National Child Traumatic Stress Network website
- Find community resources in your area: 'Ohana Findhelp website.
Visit the County of Maui website for more information and updates.
Contact ‘Ohana Health Plan at the following toll-free numbers:
- Community Care Services (CCS) Members: 1-866-401-7540, 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Medicare Members: 1-877-457-7621, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- QUEST Integration Members: 1-888-846-4262, Monday - Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. HST