Community Care Services
Overview & Resources
Adult Medicaid members age 21 years or older with a diagnosis of serious mental illness (SMI) or a severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) may be eligible for additional behavioral health services from the Community Care Services (CCS) program offered by 'Ohana Health Plan.
Join the 'Ohana CCS Network
Providers can apply to join our network by completing our online provider registration form.
Secure Provider Portal
Register for our secure portal to check eligibility, request authorizations, submit claims, complete required training and more.
- Community Care Services Provider Manual (PDF)
- Community Care Services Provider Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Provider Resource Guide (PDF)
- Substance Abuse Screening (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Screening Program Description for Depression (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Screening Program Description for Alcohol or Other Substance Use Disorders (PDF)