How to Join
What is Community Care Services?
'Ohana Community Care Services (CCS) is a managed behavioral health care plan. It's for Medicaid members who live with a serious mental health issue.
Who is Eligible? How Do I Apply?
Members may be referred to the 'Ohana CCS plan for behavioral health services if they are:
- Covered under the QUEST Integration (QI) medical assistance program; and
- Diagnosed as having a serious mental health issue
- See your behavioral health provider
- Ask him/her to complete the Serious Mental Illness 1157 application form
- Your provider can login to our secure provider portal to access the application form
What Benefits Can I Get?
'Ohana CCS plan members have access to many behavioral health benefits, including but not limited to:
- Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalization
- Emergency Department(ED) Services
- Medication Management
Call Customer Service toll-free at 1-866-401-7540 (TTY 711).