Quality Care From Our Family to Yours.
'Ohana Health Plan can be the smart choice for your Medicaid needs. We are committed to providing you and your family with the quality health care you deserve.
You Are a Part of Our 'Ohana.
The QUEST Integration program brings managed care services to all of Hawai'i's Medicaid members.
- Customer service staff
- Your choice of doctors
- Offices in Kapolei and Hilo
Are You Eligible?
- QUEST Integration serves Medicaid members of Hawai‘i
- You must meet certain low income and other requirements
- Eligibility for the program is determined by Med-QUEST
We are here for you when you have questions. Call Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 711). We are always glad to help.
- Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Chinese (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Ilocano (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Korean (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Tagalog (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Vietnamese (PDF)
- Provider Directory: Region 1 - Multi-language (PDF)
- Serving O'ahu
- Serving O'ahu
- Provider Directory: Region 2 - Multi-language (PDF)
- Serving Hawai'i, Kaua'i, Lana'i, Maui and Moloka'i
Learn how to access a digital version of our Provider Directory via a third-party smart phone or web based application by going to our Connecting Your Healthcare page and navigating to the “Current Members: What To Do Now” section.
- Authorization to Provide Protected Health Information (PDF)
- Confidential Communications Request for Minors (PDF)
- Transition of Care Policy (PDF)
- Mini Booklet - 'Ohana Benefits - English (PDF)
- Member Medical Reimbursement Claim Form - English (PDF)
Helpful QUEST Integration Information
For these services, call 'Ohana Health Plan Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 711):
- Vision (Premier)
- Hearing (HearUSA)
- Behavioral Health
For these services, call the corresponding number:
- Transportation Requests:
- Transportation Ride Assist Line:
- Dental – Community Case Management Corporation (CCMC):
- Hawai'i MED-QUEST Division:
1-800-316-8005 (TTY 1-800-603-1201)
You can call our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line for free. The number is 1-800-919-8807.