Quality Care From Our Family to Yours.
'Ohana Health Plan can be the smart choice for your Medicaid needs. We are committed to providing you and your family with the quality health care you deserve.
You Are a Part of Our 'Ohana.
The QUEST Integration program brings managed care services to all of Hawai'i's Medicaid members.
- Customer service staff
- Your choice of doctors
- Offices in Kapolei, Hilo, Kahului and Honolulu
Are You Eligible?
- QUEST Integration serves Medicaid members of Hawai‘i
- You must meet certain low income and other requirements
- Eligibility for the program is determined by Med-QUEST
We are here for you when you have questions. Call Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 711). We are always glad to help.
QUEST Integration Plan Documents
You can request for us to mail you a paper copy of any printed material. Just log into your secure web portal and order a copy. You can also call customer service to request a copy. The material will be provided to you within 5 business days. All at no cost to you.
- Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Korean (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Chinese (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Tagalog (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Ilocano (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Vietnamese (PDF)
- Transition of Care Policy (PDF)
- Provider Directory - Multi-language (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog - English (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog - Chinese (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog - Ilocano (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog- Korean (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog- Vietnamese (PDF)
- Over-the-Counter Catalog - Tagalog (PDF)
- Member Medical Reimbursement Claim Form - English (PDF)
Helpful QUEST Integration Information
For these services, call 'Ohana Health Plan Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 711):
- Vision (Premier)
- Hearing (HearUSA)
- Behavioral Health
For these services, call the corresponding number:
- Transportation Requests:
- Transportation Ride Assist Line:
- Dental – Community Case Management Corporation (CCMC):
- Hawai'i MED-QUEST Division:
1-800-316-8005 (TTY 1-800-603-1201)
You can call our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line for free. The number is 1-800-919-8807.
The Provider Directory includes listings of network doctors, hospitals, specialists and pharmacies. You can also search for providers in your area using our online Find a Provider tool.